CrazyEngineers
  • SRP
    SRP

MemberJul 10, 2011

Nanoscience and Technology

This concerns with the scope, application, seminars, conferences, research and anything else that is related to the field of Nanoscience and Technology.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • SRP

MemberJul 10, 2011

Hi all

I have just joined M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology in DTU (formerly DCE). If any1 has any news regarding this field feel free to comment or reply. Looking forward for your insights.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • SRP

MemberJul 10, 2011

Ever considered travelling to space in structures other than rockets like elevators for eg...check the below link...an amazing future application of Nanotech.

<a href="https://www.understandingnano.com/nanotubes-space-elevator.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Space Elevators</a>
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberJul 11, 2011

Have you seen the video about the self constructing nanotechnology based Pyramid City at Tokyo?? #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • SRP

MemberJul 11, 2011

hey ths city would be cool to live in but...its not self constructing...
    Cancel
  • SRP

MemberJul 30, 2011

Imagine a machine built using nanotechnology which is just a regular box's size sitting on a regular table but capable of manufacturing items such as bread toasters to chairs. Ladies and gentlemen this is possible using nanotech...we just need to figure out the process using which we can place the atoms at the desired locations accurately without disturbing other nearby atoms.
    Cancel
  • ragusanth

MemberAug 23, 2011

hi now only im joined with crazy engg.now i am studying in manufacturing engg in 3yr..i want information at job vaccunt which course continue my post graduate ..so tel me a your suggestions ..
    Cancel
  • SRP

MemberAug 24, 2011

Hey buddy...
    As I am not from ur discipline I cant really guide u regarding the postgraduate courses...but yes I suggest u spend some time and search the net. Also interact with ur Professors in college. U should also identify ur interests in this field. That would go a long way in deciding a postgraduate course of ur choice.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register