NANO robotics

hi Everyone!

do you think the applications of nano robotics in the medical field is possible???

Thanks!

EEnano

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ya i think it is useful
    but i think there are already using these techniques in cancer and other diseases correct me if i am wrong
  • EEnano
    EEnano
    i know that there are lots of research on it, like the Israel nano robot. but its all in proto type and theres still a lot of work that will be needed. i know that nano robot is very popular because of it size but is it really possible to make an efficient nano robot? even in macroscopically we barely have a good automatics robot. But as an engineer the word impossible is not in my vocabulary so maybe one day.
  • EEnano
    EEnano
    take a look at this video on their techniques on nano robotic.
    Magmites - Wireless Mobile Microrobots (narrated) - YouTube
  • EEnano
    EEnano
    [h=1]Untethered Helical Swimming Microrobot[/h]A number of robotic swimming methods have been proposed at relatively small scales. Because many of these methods rely on reciprocating motions, they do not scale downwards. Yet over three billion years ago bacteria evolved a swimming strategy at micrometer dimensions that nature has had difficulty improving upon. Just over thirty-five years ago their swimming technique using rotating flagella was first described by H.C. Berg and R.A. Anderson (Nature vol. 245, pp. 380-382, 1973). Inspired by the flagellar motion of bacteria such as Escherichia Coli (see video 4), we have recently developed artificial bacterial flagella (ABF). Our ABF represent the first demonstration of wireless swimming microrobots similar in size and geometry to natural bacterial flagella, and are many orders of magnitude smaller than existing artificial helical swimmers.

three helical swimmer (artificial bacterial flagella) swim in a controllable fashion in water - YouTube

i though this was a really neat experiment.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[video=youtube;ZqvWbZuiqWI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqvWbZuiqWI&feature=[/video] Which one do you think is better?
How to combine two different batch files in to one single batch file.. Please tell me any one with simple example friends..
If you are willing to use Adobe tools to explore your creativity but were holding back looking at the high costs of software licenses, here’s something for all of us:...
Hi, Google recently introduced a new feature called "A google a day". Try it out! A Google a day It's a puzzle game. Also, be sure to use the Google...

Hi

😁My, name is Jeremiah and I am currently in school to become an electrical engineer. I am currently attending Clark College in Vancouver, WA and plan on transfering to Washington...