Name the best game ever you had played

I'm a game freak.Are you?
Ok lets start the discussion.Name the best game in every genre you have played.
Starting with mine,
Race-Need for speed most wanted old version(its graphic ,storyline and ability to run on most pc's)
Shooting-Hitman,IGI,max spyne,Global operation
Strategy-Age of empire(Best game to test your managerial skills and to knpw some history)
sports-non other than "FIFA"(2007,2013)
Best lan game-counterstrike,nfsmw

name the reason to note it here.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# is my all time favorite. πŸ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will be bit brief, A lot of time to waste πŸ˜‰

Race : I don't play now-a-days. Last one I played was NFS:MW (old one)

Strategy : Company Of Heroes (all series), Warcraft 3 (I played just to know about burning crusade & frozen throne's lore), Commandos 3 (My first game)

First Person Shooters : Call Of Duty (All minus 5th:World At War), Crysis (Still have to play warhead),Bioshock (Never judge this game,I tell you!), Battlefield 2&3 (best online FPS, IMO), Teamfortress 2 (fun online game!)

Third Person Shooter : Splinter-cell (Pandora tomorrow : Favourite), Hitman (Contracts was my favourite)

Role-Playing : The Witcher (Smoking hot game, If you haven't played this game then you're missing dopest shit in gaming), Elder's scroll (Oblivion is better than Skyrim), Fable (played 2nd part only)

Sports : I dont play.

MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games): World Of Warcraft, Guild wars, Allods Online, Lineage 2, LoTro ... this list will never end !

If I have to select best among best, then feed me with DoTa2, World Of Warcraft (upto 3.3.5, I hate latest expansions),Allods & Team Fortress 2 : and I will never ask for any game in my lifetime !
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Why you like online games?i just hate it 😑

😁
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Apurwa.Thakur

😁
    I used to think same few years ago. But then I played #-Link-Snipped-# & few other online games & trust me these games are exceptionally good than single player games.

Check out this beautiful video of a beautiful game,your opinions about online games might change πŸ˜‰

• Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Abhishek Rawal
    I used to think same few years ago. But then I played #-Link-Snipped-# & few other online games & trust me these games are exceptionally good than single player games.

Check out this beautiful video of a beautiful game,your opinions about online games might change πŸ˜‰

Unable to check it,net is very slow.
    😭
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The first most pc game i ever played back in the year 2000: DANGEROUS DAVE

and then in 2002-03 : road rash.

and today : angry birds and bad piggies.

those are my favourites.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    how many of you played the online pokemon game, at the site pokemoncrater.com ?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Unable to check it,net is very slow.
    😭
    errr .. nevermind. πŸ˜”

zaveri
    how many of you played the online pokemon game, at the site pokemoncrater.com ?
    Nope, was it good ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Does Badminton count?
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Apurwa.Thakur

😁
    This is the beauty of online games (MMORPG's in particular), when u see others playing it, you will hate it, but when u start playing it, u start liking it 😎.
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    rahul69
    This is the beauty of online games (MMORPG's in particular), when u see others playing it, you will hate it, but when u start playing it, u start liking it 😎.
    πŸ‘Ž
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Abhishek Rawal
    errr .. nevermind. πŸ˜”

Nope, was it good ?

i was hooked to it, and was quite heart broken when it was shut down in 2007.
  • Aksh95
    Aksh95
    Call of Duty ( all versions)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Metal Gear Solid - Guns Of The Patriots & God Of War III. πŸ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anyone misses the 8-bit games ?
    I miss Contra 3, TMNT & yeah all time classic : Mario brothers.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anyone misses the 8-bit games ?
    I miss Contra 3, TMNT & yeah all time classic : Mario brothers.

yeah i do miss contra, pooyan and battle city.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    super mario was kind of irritating.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    zaveri
    super mario was kind of irritating.
    Super mario III not the old one. Mario 3 had good stages & secret tunnels.
  • Mehak Rajkhokar
    Mehak Rajkhokar
    I still have some kind of attraction for car racing games... although i have played many.. but NFSMW will be my personal favoriteπŸ˜€ ...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm really looking forward to the Driver Club along with PS4 launch 😨
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anyone misses the 8-bit
    games ?
    I miss Contra 3, TMNT &
    yeah all time classic :
    Mario brothers.
    I'm sure I miss Mario, dirt bike , james bond 007,adventure island,etc.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The best games for me are a bit old school. I used to love reading through their well thought out game manuals and listening to the kick ass in-game music.

RTS: Command & Conquer: Red Alert
    Hell March soundtrack, MiGs & Tesla coils!

FPS: Quake II
    Descent into Cerberon soundtrack, Rail gun and BFG 10k!

3rd Person Shooter: Crusader: No Regret
    Isometric view, Spider Mines & Microwave Projector Gun!

Space Sim: Wing Commander: Prophecy
    Swarmer Pods & Tachyon Cannons!

I've played games of other genres, but none of them I'd consider best or memorable compared to the above 4.

Most highly anticipated game I'm waiting for is Chris Roberts' Star Citizen πŸ˜€

Adding Descent into Cerberon soundtrack 😁
  • Mehak Rajkhokar
    Mehak Rajkhokar
    I think all the 90's kids would remember Road Rash.. The best part was when we could kick some other person on a bike... 😁
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Mehak Rajkhokar
    I think all the 90's kids would remember Road Rash.. The best part was when we could kick some other person on a bike... 😁
    Why only 90's kids would love road rash ?
    Even I was( and am) very fond of it .πŸ˜‰
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    All time favorite COD series and a little Black pepper to it

That is ultimatum for any gamer

No one can forget racing legends like NFSMW1 road rash But that can't be compared to COD games at any times
  • Mehak Rajkhokar
    Mehak Rajkhokar
    shailaja revathi
    Why only 90's kids would love road rash ?
    Even I was( and am) very fond of it .πŸ˜‰

You must have been playing it from a long time then.. πŸ˜€ The last I ever heard about Road Rash was in 2003, and i said that because I don't see Children now-a-days play this game anymore, they are more into other games played on PS, Xbox, Kinect , etc and even on PC they go for other games..
    At least back then it was a happening game.. Hence, the comment.. πŸ˜‰
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Guild Wars 2, I wanna play it ! Now !

#Looks at price in Flipkart.

Okay, that game is not so good 😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I thought you will get the game from other "sources" first before buying? 😘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ash
    I thought you will get the game from other "sources" first before buying? 😘
    Couldn't find one. Even If I find, MMORPGs in retail server is million times better than Private servers.
    BTW, This game's so dope that even it's obtained for free, people should buy it & support developers.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Mehak Rajkhokar
    You must have been playing it from a long time then.. πŸ˜€ The last I ever heard about Road Rash was in 2003,
    At least back then it was a happening game.. Hence, the comment.. πŸ˜‰
    Actually I started playing roadrash sinc 2006 and wish to play it even now .πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi frnds, following is my rank :- plz help me in selecting center for DESD course ... is there any chance of getting DESD course in CDAC pune or CDAC...
hello guys, this is the first participate for me, and I information about this topic Design of High Density, Low Cost & Efficient Universal Driver for Low, Medium & High...
We'll be using cross-platform application, STEG to do this.It use steganography and cryptography techniques to hide information inside uncompressed and compressed images. JPEG (JPG), TIFF, PNG, BMP image formats are...
Remember how each one of us sucked at spellings until the ego & dignity saving spell checks made it to the word processing software on computers? Well, did we not...
Hello Friends, I am planning to buy new bike and for that I have sorted out two bikes one is Hero Spelndor and another is Honda Shine. I have also...