CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@dariya • 16 Aug, 2012 • 1 like
name for cse fest urgent please,its technical fest
@Kaustubh Katdare • 16 Aug, 2012
dariya
Did you search the forums for event names? There are many names shared by our members.
@Ankita Katdare • 16 Aug, 2012
dariya
What kind of events do you have in your fest?
@Harshad Italiya • 16 Aug, 2012 • 1 like
dariya
How about " BitFest" ?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 17 Aug, 2012
godfather
How about " BitFest" ?
That's a nice name.
@siddharthreddy atla • 13 Aug, 2016 medhas
4.8k views

Related Posts

@suganya devi · Aug 12, 2012

Hi guys, I wanted to do a paper presentation for an upcoming symposium but don't have any idea on how to do it .So I need some valid suggestion for...
4.2k views

@Neema Ambhurkar · Aug 1, 2010

There are about 7-9 questions on based on analogies. Below are some common types of analogies: 1. Synonyms: e.g. diligent:assiduous 2. Antonyms: e.g. enthrall:bore 3. Member and class: e.g. robin:bird...
5.2k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Jun 5, 2014

The GNOME developers are busy developing a new notification system which will replace the current implementation of the notification tray in their upcoming stable release of GNOME 3.14. Among the...
3.7k views

@VIJAYSY · Oct 6, 2012

When I try to open wireless network connection's property it shows a message that :windows has encountered an error saving the wireless profile specific error:the data is invalid. Please help...
25.3k views

@Coral Jain · Apr 11, 2015

After the success of Lenovo A700 with all its stunning reviews from its customers, the Chinese tech-giant doesn't seem to be taking rest. It has brought a new low budget...
3.9k views