Naman this side

myself naman agarwal...

doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics

from New Delhi

i m a student

i like reading posts on crazyengineers.com, watching discovery channel, listening music,

want to crack IES 2014

first and the main reason of joining CE is that i m a engineer...secondly ,here i get all my doubts cleared..

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Naman, Welcome to CE, looking for your active participation.
    From where did you find/heard about CE, share your view which all sections you like the most on CE.

-CB
  • Naman Agarwal
    Naman Agarwal
    actually i was searching for project ideas on google...from there i got to know about youe site...
    this is a perfect place for an enginnering student ...daily new posts on new articles and replies on each and every acticle i love the most...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Naman ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Naman Agarwal
    Naman Agarwal
    thank u sir..๐Ÿ˜€
  • RISHABH LALA
    RISHABH LALA
    welcome to Crazy engineers !
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#!
  • Naman Agarwal
    Naman Agarwal
    RISHABH LALA
    welcome to Crazy engineers !
    thanx bro.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Naman Agarwal
    Naman Agarwal
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#!
    thanx bhai.. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are the scientists proud of their invincibility? Is this True? Give me your views on this..!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi I want to know which type of transducer are used to convert sound energy into electrical energy,Please post complete name ,your help will be appriciated. Thanks Sumit
138 skydivers shattered the vertical skydiving world record as the flew heads down in a massive snowflake iformation in Illinois. It took over fifteen attempts in presence of judges for...
i mraj i want become engineer in field of power and machine engineering
Hi All, This is Satya Akshintala and i work as IT Professional in a MNC in India,Pune. Very glad to join this community. Hope and wish this would be very...