CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 09 Jun, 2011
It's official. After the release of B.E. 6th Semester results, now it's turn of B.E. 4th Sem results. They will be out in the wee hours of night i.e. at 12:10 am IST.

PS: We will upload the results on CE Forums, keep checking this place . 👍
@Kaustubh Katdare • 09 Jun, 2011 I request all our engineers from Nagpur to keep us updated with the results. 😀 We'll compile and upload the result as soon as it's made available.
5.5k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 13, 2015

Snapdeal has introduced 'Snap-lite', the mobile optimised version of snapdeal.com. The timing of the announcement is quite interesting as it comes just about four days after its rival Flipkart announced...
5.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 24, 2009

CEans, This thread is dedicated to the most memorable college life stories. We only want the original ones. Share yours 😀 ! PS: We'll pick up the best stories and...
8.6k views

@Vila · Feb 7, 2009

Hiiii everybody, Anyone have matlab codes for noise or jammers? I tried googling but can't find. Please help me get one. Thank you...
5.4k views

@Rucha Wankhede · Jan 9, 2018

All of us fondly remember those mesmerizing fun days of College fests. More so if we happened to be the organizing team of people. The whole exercise of course meant...
23k views

@Debadata · Sep 6, 2009

😕 Can any one help me out where to use high impedance relay and where to use low impedance relays?
6.5k views