Nagpur University Exam Dates?

I'm looking for Nagpur University exam dates for power plant engineering students. Have they been officially declared?

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Wait for it to be updated. You'll know when it'll be there.
  • Avinash Saini
    Avinash Saini
    k,thanks,but i have one question that will there be holidays for diwali,& will there be any semester break........?????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Avinash Saini
    k,thanks,but i have one question that will there be holidays for diwali,& will there be any semester break........?????
    I guess Nagpur University students will be able to answer it more correctly. Nagpur is one of the top cities in India to visit CrazyEngineers - and I'm sure students from Nagpur University are reading this. It'd really be nice if you could answer the question.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What's the price of progress, folks? It turns out that the latest iPhone 5 won't support your regular micro-SIM cards. The iPhone 5 will use specially designed nano-sim cards and...
Apple's just launched a new type of earphones called 'EarPods'. The EarPods feature a never-thought-before design and Apple's chief product designer, Sir. Jonathan Ive says that they did LOT of...
In Circuits and Networks subject; we are asked to find current at initial stage a.k.a initial condition. Even in finding current equation using Laplace ; initial condition is used. In...
I want to buy a laptop and I'm not sure which one is best for me 😔 My usage: Surfing, reading ebooks, video chatting, watching HD movies (sometimes on sunday)....
Rover was sent to the red planet in search of "life" and "the role of water" and for many other beneficiary tasks. But now the scientists are thinking otherwise. They...