NACTECH EXAM : sample technical papers for ECE

Hi CEeans,

This is Nagaveni..please can anyone provide me some sample technical question papers of NACTECH exam for ECE.....i have exam on 29th of this month that is day after tommorrow....i didnt find any sample technical question papers for ECE anywhere on the web 😔.... do help me friends......awaiting for response...

Replies

• Meghna Mishra
    Meghna Mishra
    please sent me a sample papers for NACTECH exame part A and part B both.My exam is on 30th march 2015.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! I am working on my Laplace Transform homework and I am trying to work out the steps on how my professor got this answer but I am not understanding...
16 Year Old Builds Tiny House for a Mortgage-Free Future (Video) : TreeHugger
Quote: Up to 18 million tonnes of tsunami debris floating from Japan could arrive on British Columbia's shores by 2014, according to estimates by University of Hawaii scientists. Endquote 18...
G'Day guys, We have been looking around and feel this would be an appropriate forum full of good knowledgeable people to ask a few challenging questions. The missus an I...
i'm going to give the seminar on the topic "sandbox". what are the requirements to make the seminar report?