N2O generation from engine exhaust.

Is it possible to generate N2O (nitrous oxide) from exhaust gas of an IC engine???? ..and again circulate that into engine cylinder for power boosting??

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Yes NOx i.e. oxides of nitrogen are a by product of IC engine combustion. And yes, Exhaust Gas Recirculation is used but to my best knowledge it is used to reduce NOx production, reduce losses, increase efficiency and reduce fuel compustion.
  • raid_don
    raid_don
    cant that by product be used again for power boosting??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys..im a 3rd mech student...i want a project on Refrigeration system..Suggest me some topics plzz..😔
Hi fnds i got a prob in internet explorer.. when i type the url and click search i am not directed to the home page of that site.. say i...
Microsoft released the beta version of its latest offering - IE9. Those who want to try it, head over to : Beauty of the Web The IE9 installer (about 2.4mb...
plzz send me the list of .net companies in chandigarh which provide taining for freshers....
Would streamers and other things that move with the wind discourage wasps from building their nests near them? What would be a good design for a streamer that would whip...