Myself.."The myth buster"

Hello engineers,

I am " The myth buster",Pursuing my B.tech in mechanical engineering from M.A.N.I.T,bhopal.I am pleased to join this community and look forward to meet many new and aspiring people.

Regards,
"The myth buster"

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE 😀 How did you discover CE? Looking forward for active participation from you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello there, Welcome to CE. Feel free to participate in all the discussions here & visit often!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello upcoming or pass out Engineers I am really happy that i would talk to engineer across the world.I thankful to Crazyengineers who make this comunity to guide the people...
Engineering conjures up visions of machines, autos and aerospace systems. Actually major advances in engineering are used in sports, not only for building the infrastructure but the very implements of...
Hi Boss. .​Namaste...​My name is Kanuparthi Sai Sarath​ My nativity is our lovely district..​WEST Godavari|| Dt||​in it "Tirumalapuram"​ I had completed my B.tech from JNTUK- Kakinada[ KIET ]..(A.P)​In my lovely...
I just stumbled across this website. https://www.weknowwhatyouredoing.com/ On this site all data is pulled directly from Facebook, it is not censored, and it is publicly accessible via the Graph API....
hi guys, I am looking forward to constructing a currency counter machine at home. can anyone please help me with the details? I have searched the internet but couldn't get...