My wireless robot......

Hi ,

This is my bot designed for combat but i need to work on weapons for destroying the enemy bots....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Amazing! How about a small mobile video that shows the bot in action? Maybe you could add a high intensity laser beam on the top 😉
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    That's cool RRITESH.
    Have you named your robot?
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Have you named your robot?
    U can say it Black Cow...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Good Job Ritesh, Its time to post one Video. 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Looking great .. Black Cow
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Seems this is microcontroller less BOT. and for Controlling which RF module you are using?
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Seems this is micro controller less BOT. and for Controlling which RF module you are using?
    Yes and I am using 433Mhz Rx and TX with Holtek 12E/D....
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Nice ritesh
  • Debasish716
    Debasish716
    what type of combat?? I mean ROBOWARS type on AXN (ARENA WAR) or combat like military purposes??
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    what type of combat?? I mean ROBOWARS type on AXN (ARENA WAR) or combat like military purposes??
    My intention was to make a combat Arena war robot not military one, but it require more modification for weapon tools...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I been watching documentry of Stephen Hawkings on Discovery that with higher speed we can slowdown time for us. But question is can we go to past. For ex: suppose...
How do i practice for questions quickly for the good time management? I need some tips guys so that i can crack companies tests 😉. I heard infosys, cognizant, wipro...
Flipkart has not doubt set standards for the Indian eCommerce. Flipkart is growing at a rapid rate and ships over 30k items every single day! No doubt, the venture capitalists...
Name: Kunal Raut *Engineering Trade: Electronics Location: Currently I am located in Suburban Mumbai. *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: books , cricket , cooking , eating *Aim in life: To...
For the life of me I cannot figure out how this trick was done: