My urge to explore the ever expanding field of engineering and imbibe as much as i can.

i'm itmenon towfeeq. i'm an engineering student of kashmiruniversity(j&k,india).i'm currently in my 5th semester.My field of pursuit is Electronics and Communication.i find engineering both challenging and fascinating to the same extent.it is my wish to accumulate and imbibe as much as can from the ocean of knowledge which the field of electronic engineering has to offer.
i try to look for forums which provide a view of the prevalent trends in the field of engineering and thereby facilitate the inherent need of the students to acclimatize themselves to the changing atmosphere ,at least psychologically.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What could be the similar word for "With Regards"??
i've strated working on digital image processing.... just going through the initials of MATLAB... guide prof told me he wud lead me too HAND GESTURE RECOGNITION project after the initials....so...
Hi dear all, I'm Tharuka, an engineering undergraduate from the Faculty of Engineering in University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I'm following my studies in the field of Electrical engineering. I'm...
Does anyone have the copy of ACI-332 "Residential Code Requirements for Structural Concrete"?
i m electronics and communication engineering student please help me to make an project in electronics. what should i make.