My Talk @ MIT, Pune (India) on Starting With The Right Mindset

I'll publish a series of articles that will cover my complete talk at MIT on the topic "Entrepreneurship, starting with the right mindset".

All the articles will be published on VoiCE: Here's the first one -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Do let me know your feedback, questions, ideas et al through comments.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's article #2 in the series: #-Link-Snipped-# , awaiting your feedback, questions & comments 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a b-tech student.i have a project on robot.as that of your metal detector robot.so please i need to chat with u or talk with u on phone.please give...
These questions were Pm'ed by the user abhinaykumar. Its better they be here, as we might get better understanding form other CEans . Anyone having a thorough understanding can always...
The Internet is so crowded. Every day a new startup pops up in some corner of the world that offers a new service on the Internet. With everyone going online;...
With over a billion people (and the growth doesn't seem to decelerate) India is fast becoming world's #1 mobile market. India's cellular subscriber base is set to rise to 1.159...
Source: The Hindu Business Line : Tata Motors' turnover doubles in Q4, but net profit remains flat Tata Motors' standalone fourth quarter net profit was almost flat from a year...