My tag Line is "Think like a DIODE not a RESISTOR".

Hello upcoming or pass out Engineers

I am really happy that i would talk to engineer across the world.I thankful to Crazyengineers who make this comunity to guide the people who really interest in creative ideas and this comunity solve them.
My name is DHRUV PATEL from GANDHINAGAR.I am completing my B.E in S.P.C.E at VISNAGAR.I am final year student.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 we're happy to have you with us. We look forward to your questions, answers, ideas etc.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    My tag Line is "Think like a DIODE not a RESISTOR".
    👍
    Welcome to CE FAMILY, Dhruv. We look forward to see you on the forum often. Start participating actively in the ongoing discussions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineering conjures up visions of machines, autos and aerospace systems. Actually major advances in engineering are used in sports, not only for building the infrastructure but the very implements of...
Hi Boss. .​Namaste...​My name is Kanuparthi Sai Sarath​ My nativity is our lovely district..​WEST Godavari|| Dt||​in it "Tirumalapuram"​ I had completed my B.tech from JNTUK- Kakinada[ KIET ]..(A.P)​In my lovely...
I just stumbled across this website. https://www.weknowwhatyouredoing.com/ On this site all data is pulled directly from Facebook, it is not censored, and it is publicly accessible via the Graph API....
hi guys, I am looking forward to constructing a currency counter machine at home. can anyone please help me with the details? I have searched the internet but couldn't get...
give ur suggestions for the aircraft model project...😏