My survey, Can you help please ?

Apologise in advance for disturbing, I'm a final year Quantity Surveying student, currently conducting a survey with regards to the title of "Analysis of contributory factors of skills shortages  in construction project delays & cost overrun" for my dissertation. Please take some time to respond to my questionnaire. I would appreciate your participation and assist in this survey. Thank you.

https://surveyhero.com/c/de7a0199

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir, I like your project, I want to make it. Sir can you please tell me the components their wiring and the programming sir, please....
Sirr  i am completed b.tech in civil but I am fresher student how to meet job please give me suggestions 
I have submitted the application to my pan card 2 months ago. Within 15 days, I received my PAN card. I am given required all information such as name, photo...
I completed my BE  in electronics & telecommunications  under shivaji university Maharashtra,2018 pass out. On 12 -13 January 2019 I attended Accenture pool campus for tests & technical rounds. On...
can anyone explain the difference between efficiency and gain with detail?please give me technical answer ..