MY story-My DREAM and why i am here?

Firstly, i am introducing my self. I am Hamlet(Nick name). A Civil Engineering Last year student from Bangladesh. I am also a blogger. I have several blogs(home improvement, Family and personal) and a award winning tech related blog.

I am now in my last year of civil engineering study. Within one year( in 2014) i will become a civil engineer.

My GPA is not very good. Near 3.00 now. So i am very much worried about this. I have GPA 5 (A+) in my School and Colleges but in university i got engaged with cultural activities much. So my result here is not so good.

I want a scholarship for research. I like research. So i am here in this civil community. To get some help about my scholarship. I need it in 2014. In 2013 i am planning to do some papers.

So i think this community, The wonderful experienced CE peoples here will help me to reach my goal.

Thank you very much for reading this. 😀

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    To CE or not CE.
    CE of course, welcome Hamlet. Grades do not define a person. They are incidental. Unfortunately it is true that they do decide scholarships and such. You should be all right at the end since you are seized of the matter.
    Unlike for your historical namesake, 'The rest is silence' does not apply here.
    In CE the silence is deafening.
  • Hamlet
    Hamlet
    th
    bioramani
    To CE or not CE.
    CE of course, welcome Hamlet. Grades do not define a person. They are incidental. Unfortunately it is true that they do decide scholarships and such. You should be all right at the end since you are seized of the matter.
    Unlike for your historical namesake, 'The rest is silence' does not apply here.
    In CE the silence is deafening.
    Thank you for your nice reply.[/quote]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hamlet
    Firstly, i am introducing my self. I am Hamlet(Nick name). A Civil Engineering Last year student from Bangladesh. I am also a blogger. I have several blogs(home improvement, Family and personal) and a award winning tech related blog.
    So good to have you here #-Link-Snipped-# 😀
    Keep posting and keep visiting often. We would love to read more from you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a transformer with a center tap secondary. Currently, I just connected the primary to the sector (with a switch and a fuse, of course). After taking some readings...
Recently looking at the very fast development in Ubuntu, I've switched myself from Mint to Ubuntu (Fedora is still a hottest OS for me). Being honest,I am enjoying it.Something in...
could u please tell me advanced java technology projects to do for computer science engineering students with domains like data mining,web applications etc plz send me as soon as possible..
Dear godfather, please help me with RF 433 tx rx pair. i am transmitting data from UART at the receiver of RF 433 i am getting inverted bit pattern of...
WHY ARE ALL THE VALUES OF VOLTAGES OF TRANSMISSIONS ARE IN MULTIPLES OF 11, MEANS 11KV, 33KV, 110KV, 220KV.? MY TEACHER ASKED US THIS QUESTION. PLZ HELP.