My second introduction

Hi guys, though i've joined the forum an year ago, i was not a frequent visitor. So I would like to introduce myself again.
I'm Elanchezhian, 19 yrs old, male.
A 3rd yr Electrical and Electronics Engineering student,
From Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Im very much interested in doing electronic projects but dont have the proper guidance and help( I think I can get both here,,,๐Ÿ˜€..).
And, Im a die hard fan of Music Director A.R.Rahman...
Hoping to make new friends to gain new ideas and to become an efficient engineering.
P.S: Im very much interested in Robotics and Image processing.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome back to CE, elan ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE! We look forward to active participation from you!
  • elan_arr
    elan_arr
    sure sure....im looking forward to exchange of ideas in robotics and image processing using matlab....๐Ÿ˜€
  • elan_arr
    elan_arr
    *efficient engineer...๐Ÿ˜€
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    welcome back elan
    mine was a similar case. I too had joined up sometime and then went on to become a regular, months later ๐Ÿ˜€
    I do enjoy a lot on CE, hope u do too ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome back elen
  • elan_arr
    elan_arr
    thank you...thanks a ton...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome back Elan...
    I hope we see you around here regularly. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • anandkumarjha
    anandkumarjha
    welcome back dear.....hoping for your active participation here so that we can exchange some important topics
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome back!!
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to our CE family...!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome back to CE elan.
    Enjoy your stay.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome back,Have a active participation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to make plastics so hard such that it can withstand voltage above 66kV. Durability: above 7+ years Please Help Me. Regards, VIPUL
Hi i have seen a unbelievable thing which i haven't believed yet. I want you all to introduce with "NAREEPOL TREE", it is a tree which gives it's fruit in...
Is Windows 7 is getting more popularity than Windows XP in common people usage ? ๐Ÿ˜‰
what is actually the god mode in window 7 ???????plsssssss explain in detail about its functionality in windows 7
What is Booth Algorithm ? How to implement it in binary multiplications ?