My robotix proj!

I m making an agro-bot! that's an agricultural robot.
It's supposed to go around the plants of vegetables on the field, and spray pesticides on the vegetables and drop the fertilizers! And if the vegetable is ripened, pluck it out!!😀
This is gonna be an autonomous bot.

So, whacha think?😎

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @limestone: That will be a great project.
    Have you started working on it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir pls send me 4 th sem electrical engg previous years question papers with answers.the subjects are: material science(ms) electrical machines electronics & electrical measurements(eem) economics & costing dec fluid...
Hello tech-guys, Its really very easy to find out how Java is good and all its great features but there is hardly any awareness of how good are the other...
hey... m a final yr student doin diploma in computers... i needed some project topics as m confused. it can be anything on c, c++, java or vb.... or some...
Hi every one, I am an electrical engineer associted with Heavy engineering corporation since last 16 yrs. An hobbiest for electronic projects based on micro controller- USB etc. Its nice...
Please suggest from your experience. These days i am preparing for the placements. Should i do quant question also.? what should i prepare for Tech Interview , i am from...