CrazyEngineers
  • Hi.....
    I have a question for CE'ans. When u want to copy some disc to disc but u have one dvd writer just insert the 1st disc and add its content with nero, it takes no time and then insert yhe 2nd disc and with the same nero u can write it. My question is if the first disc is copy then where, and if it becomes a temp file then when i write a dual layer dvd(8gb) How it writes?bye....
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • crook

MemberDec 18, 2007

Re: My Question

gulshan2007
    Hi.....
    I have a question for CE'ans. When u want to copy some disc to disc but u have one dvd writer just insert the 1st disc and add its content with nero, it takes no time and then insert yhe 2nd disc and with the same nero u can write it. My question is if the first disc is copy then where, and if it becomes a temp file then when i write a dual layer dvd(8gb) How it writes?bye....
    I think that the CD or DVD writing software makes a temporary image as a .iso file which is written on the destination CD/DVD. I have not used NERO so cannot talk about the location.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberDec 20, 2007

Re: My Question

I think Nero makes this temp. image as an .nri file and it puts the same in your temp folder. Can confirm, Gutsy Gibbon here 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register