My Personal Assessment

Ok, quickly I'll just take 150 seconds from you. ๐Ÿ˜

One of my friends had once passed around a sheet of paper (divided into 2 columns) during a lecture and had requested us friends to assess her, and mention one good and one bad quality about her. That was her way of assessing herself.
So I adopted it.

Its been a while for me here on CE, and I'm loving it. So based on my activity on the forum, I would like you to just give me a small feedback about me. Whether I'm being good or bad, helpful or not, am I behaving myself here, am I just killing time here? ๐Ÿ‘€

It would really help me for the better. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    โ˜•
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    No dude, tell me clearly. ๐Ÿ˜’
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Dancer_Engineer
    am I just killing time here? ๐Ÿ‘€
    Not at all. Just try to spend more time on our core thread category:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    you never feel that. Believe me. You are a real CE-Ace๐Ÿ‘
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Not at all. Just try to spend more time on our core thread category:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    you never feel that. Believe me. You are a real CE-Ace๐Ÿ‘
    Ok, point taken! ๐Ÿ˜€
    I'm a Civil enthusiast with Computer Science discipline. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SRPThis concerns with the scope, application, seminars, conferences, research and anything else that is related to the field of Nanoscience and Technology.WOULD ANYBODY PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE SEMINARS...
The next version of Internet Protocol will officially go live all over the globe on June 6, 2012. If you remember, June 8 was declared last year as the World...
I'm not a big fan of QR codes, but it seems that Gmail is testing QR code based login mechanisms. The tests aren't available now, but mashable has a video...
hi guyz, i'm a beginner in this field but very much interested in it,so can anyone say wat builds the foundation of robotics??