My Name is Khan - Mega Thread

Finally, the highly anticipated film from director Karan Johar and starring Shahrukh Khan and Kajol, will open in theaters worldwide on Valentine’s Day weekend, that is, February 12, 2010.

My Name Is Khan has already created waves in the Bollywood. After all, the magical couple that has given blockbusters like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, and the immortal Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, is finally getting together after eight years!

Follow this thread to join me on the journey to this mega extravaganza - My Name is Khan

[​IMG]

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Catch a glimpse with the first promotional promo of the film... whose first look will be unveiled on 16 Dec 2009 on Star Network

[youtube][/youtube]
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    So are you also waiting for the first trailer of this Blockbuster?
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    In the movie SRK and Kajol play husband and wife.

Shah Rukh Khan plays a Muslim named Rizwan Khan and is detained in LA as a suspected terrorist for 9/11 attacks. Add to it his character also suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, a milder form of autism and his impairment makes his behavior more suspicious.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    The wait is over as the first official trailer of the mega blockbuster has been released

Statutory Warning: Don't Miss it

[youtube][/youtube]
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    My Name Is Khan has been selected to screen at the 60th annual Berlin International Film Festival, next year, according to the festival organisers.

The Berlin International Film Festival runs from February 11 to 21, 2010 and will host premieres from top filmmakers from dozens of countries including the world premiere of Martin Scorsese's next film Shutter Island starring Leonardo DiCaprio.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    I saw the promo .,really good one,

I am waiting!!!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    The music of My Name is Khan will release on Jan 5, 2010 :dance:
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    cool....👍
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    waiting for release
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Fantstic promo !!

I loved it 😀
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Music preview is available now

Check Amazon.zom
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Here is the English Version for the Forum

[youtube][/youtube]
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Amazing High Definition Song Sajda already on everyone's mind

Statutory Warning : Don't Miss it

[youtube][/youtube]
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Music Album released

Buy original stop piracy

Amazing album already top of the charts

Really great meaningful lyrics
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    All the songs have been superhit!!

Really beautiful songs Noor-e-Khuda , Sajda, Rang De, Tere Naina

Listen to them you will love them..
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    The distribution rights for the movie has been bought by the famous Fox Studios for more than $20 million 😲
  • Vega
    Vega
    The thing is that bollywoods Emotional Man is playing an acaustic character. But SRK has proved as a good actor in the past and I am sure he will do his best in this movie as well.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Anything with Kajol get's a thumb's up by me! =)
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    the movie was superb.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    My Name is Khan opens today to Housefull theatres worldwide

MNIK is the second hot topic on Twitter today

See this n post and tweet what you think - #-Link-Snipped-#

Rating comes out 5 / 5

Follow me on twitter for latest updates on the movie
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    The official website of the movie had been launched

Really good website have a look

You will love it 😀

My Name is Khan | The story of an Indian Muslim man who suffers from the Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism that impacts social interaction abilities.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    My Name is Khan broke all the opening records set by 3 Idiots

Grossing 90 crores in 3 days

and 150 crores in its first week
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    My Name is Khan is first Bollywood Movie to be released for visually challenged people also
  • Laurar468
    Laurar468
    sarveshgupta
    My Name is Khan broke all the opening records set by 3 Idiots

Grossing 90 crores in 3 days

and 150 crores in its first week
    My Name is Khan is first Bollywood Movie to be released for visually challenged people also
    __________________#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    dudes, MNIK was some seriously stupid movie.....after I watched DEvdass I thought SRK was a great actor.....but this?

please don't kill me, but I didn't like the movie.......of course, it might have been worth watching it just to say f*ck you to bal thackeray
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    guyzz ny name is khan is indeed a very nice movie.....
    SRK and Kajol are just awesome out there.........must see it.....
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    ‘My Name is Khan’ is definitely a good movie and is a must watch by all
    I like this movie.It is a fascinating love story, has an angle of religion and a world-shaking incident as a backdrop
    great work done by Kajol
  • crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    Really good and beautiful movie.
  • Somi
    Somi
    Oh yeah!!It sure is fantastic.And who doesn't love Kajol and that pair. And great acting there by the King.I simply love the part where Khan is just released from jail and Mandira had come to see him but had just left and Khan follows her smell and on seeing her smiles from afar.That particular expression...i just loved it!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi... i am a electronics and telecommunication engineer(third year)...i want to do some project releted to digital communication...please help me if any one has some idea....also please suggest some links...
This is Sreekanth from Hyderabad. I am studying B.tech final year in sreenidhi institute of science and technology. my discipline is computer science. I need any java new projects.
Hello everyone, Myself Nikhil Bansal from Engineering College Bikaner. I am from Electronics & communication stream 3rd year. Love to work with new and interesting projects for humanity.
1.Flashface. make anybody’s face using this website it is really cool.... Ultimate Flash Face v0.42b 2.SoundSnap. free any sound effects and loops Soundsnap.com: High Quality Sound Effects and Loops 3.Just...
Hi all! I am in my 2nd year of engineering, studying in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi University.. Though I am an electronics student but I love to do...