my introduction

Hello everyone i m Akanksha Gupta currently in B.Tech 4th year from banasthali university jaipur.I am very happy to be a part of CE...........I was just surfing out some sites with a big question what to do next whether to go for MS or M.Tech and just read that superb discussion between some cean and i just could not resist myself to be a part of this great venture CE

Replies

• Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#. It's pleasure to have you with us and hope you have a great time here. Take your time to get acquainted with all sections and don't hesitate to share your knowledge and doubts as well.

You can start new discussion in appropriate section for getting career advice.😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Hope you will enjoy here and inform your friends about CrazyEngineers 😀
  • ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# U would definitely have a great time here...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: "Negotiating Your Investments" is an in-depth guide to applying proven principles of negotiation to your personal finances. With expert insight into the before, during, and after of a successful...
Canword, aka The Canvas of Words, was founded by Harscelle Goenka in June 2014. Canword is an Omni Reader that brings the latest news and best stories from around the...
Can't resist sharing the mocks we did. We're considering launch of the Maroon and Blue versions of the t-shirts as well (the two t-shirts on the left of the following...
Garmin, the global manufacturer of Global Positioning System (GPS) receivers has launched its own fitness band in India with Garmin VivoFit. Say hello to the new wearable gadget in India...
Facebook earlier today announced its acquisition of PrivateCore, a Palo Alto-based secure server technology company, technology of which Facebook plans to incorporate in its own server system. Terms of the...