my introduction

hi
my name is junaid asghar
i m a student of 6th semester communication engineering
i m from gcuf pakistan

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join? 😀
  • Hala Abu Amer
    Hala Abu Amer
    Good AM Every One 😀

Hope You're Doing Great & Life Is Treating You Smoothly These Days!!!!

I am Pretty Glad To Join You, Hopefully To Give & Get Informative Details About Field Of Telecommunications Engineering & Computer Networks.

Seize THe Day 👍
  • junaid asghar
    junaid asghar
    well i found about you guys back in 2011 when i was i my first year of engineering.but i was waiting for the right time to join i mean when i got some knowledge and interest about my field.and i thing now i mready enough to participate
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see. I wonder if that's true with most of the visitors. Do our visitors think they need some prior knowledge before joining CE?

Wouldn't it be great if people just sign up and start gaining knowledge by participating in discussions, expressing their views, asking all the questions etc.?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Finally, Google's launched ebooks in India through their play store. What that means is that Flipkart's flyte is going to get fierce competition from the bigger rival, Google. India until...
Yahoo's new CEO, Marrisa Mayer is making significant changes to the way company operates to bring Yahoo back to it's lost glory. One of the recent decisions taken by Mrs....
When I run a code in wamp server it displays output but when I run the same code in Xampp server why it shows so many notices(with output) like- Notice:Undefined...
my power supply just broke and I want to build my own power supply which can be adjusted by a potentiometer that outputs 0-12Volts and a current of 1A or...
FM, P. Chidambaram is presenting Union Budget 2013 in parliament. Let's discuss the highlights and good / bad things about the same. -Cb