My Introduction

Name: Olu

Engineering trade: Electrical & Electronics Engineering

Interests: Reading and dismantling old electronic devices.

Aim in life: To be an inventor

Why I Joined: To get connected to the global engineering community and share ideas.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hoep you will enjoy CE, find it useful and stay connected with all of us. We look forward to having you as an active contributor here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello. My name is Allan Hugo. I am a chemical engineer. I was actively involved in the academic community where I taught Chemical Engineering courses in Chemical Engineering Department of...
what does a pole and zero signifies in a filter....
hi my name is MOHSIN KHAN, i found this website via Naukri.com. I belongs to engineering field, i am pursuing BE in Electronics&communication branch. I am a final year student.
i hav downloaded dojo toolkit, n as in instructions in https://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-01-2009/jw-01-introduction-to-dojo-1.html?page=3, i hav created d folders also, i want to run javascript program via Xampp. bt my file hello. html...
Samsung's BADA operating system will now merge with the Tizen - which is an open source project that aims to combine the best of Bada & Nokia's MeeGo mobile operating...