My Introduction..

Hi..!!
I am Maneesh Chowdary presently pursuing final year b-tech MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.
My aim is just to be a part of any invention or a creation which the world welcomes

I am here because this site inspired me a lot, rather i would like to say that i am the one who opens facebook to find what CE forum has posted, i learnt many things here and hope to continue it.
Thank u for giving me an opportunity to be a part of such a fantastic community.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. It's good to know that you found CE useful. In fact, this site had been constructed by people just like you who share interesting things, ideas, questions and answers. Hope to see you as an active part of the the CE ecosystem.
  • Maneesh Vadlapatla
    Maneesh Vadlapatla
    Thank u Sir..!
    and wow such a fast reply dint expect!!,it really excited me.
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    welcome in CE.. 😀
  • Maneesh Vadlapatla
    Maneesh Vadlapatla
    Thank you..!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Visibly Smart, Top-of-the-Line Performance for Your Most Demanding Tasks" the tag line of core i-7 , which has gained die hard fans for itself well to beat its and to...
NAME:BHAWNA SINGH OCCUPATION:STUDENT DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER ENGG. IN CSE PERSUING B.TECH IN CSE HOBBIES &INTERESTS : PLAYING CHESS,DEVELOPE COMPUTER APPLICATIONS AIM : BE A PART IN MAKING INDIA AS A...
Hi All, What today we are in and what tomorrow we will face is becoming unpredictable day by day.Organizations/Public Places/Transport/Coastal areas/Borders are on high targets and radar for security challenges....
with increasing population of country. tuberculosis death rate is also increasing...what effect can be seen can due to this?
is the boiling point of water is always 100'c it does not affect by atmospheric condition?