My introduction

Hello CEians.
I am Amit Thakur from Jaipur, India pursuing Electronics and Communication engineering. Apart from my studies I like to read about electronic gadgets, telecom, inventions-discoveries, Google system, open source and web. I also like web dev-design and most of the time I play with CMS like Wordpress on my local server.
I am very friendly and helpful in nature, as my friends say.
It has been around 6-8 months since I first visited CE when googling about some gadget news.
I also like to read about startups.

If you want to know more about me, just ask here.

Regards
Amit Thakur

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Cool intro! WELCOME TO FORUM.
    Please have a look at CE-LAB. We're creating friend inviter. You can help us there. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ Good to have you with us. As you said, you first visited CE several months ago. We're curious to know what motivated you to join the site? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Jhonny Bravo!
  • thunder9x
    thunder9x
    Thank you godfather, durga and The_Big_K for your welcome greetings.
    @ The_Big_K,
    I always found some really interesting and in-depth engineering articles at VoiCE blog. I also wished to contribute some articles from my side. Now I got Facebook update from CE Facebook page today about "Part time tech bloggers". I think it is a good chance to join & contribute to CE and also to get some fame ๐Ÿ˜Ž among my collegemates .
    Very soon I am submitting my sample articles.

More queries are welcome.

Regards
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nice intro & cool avatar.
    Welcome to the CrazyEngineers Family. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Do take part actively in the discussions.
    It would be great if you kick start new discussions here. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE! Glad to have you here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Amit!
  • thunder9x
    thunder9x
    Again thanks to abrakadabra, Reya and Praveen-Kumar for your welcome greetings.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

here is the plans regarding the new port to be constructed by the construction firm BAM at jordan >> https://www.crazyengineers.com/new-port-in-jordan-to-be-constructed-by-bam-1457/ please discuss it here ๐Ÿ˜€
the tunnel which has made heads turn with the use of new techniques in drilling has reached the final stage. check out the article that describes it here>> https://www.crazyengineers.com/lai-chi-kok-drainage-tunnel-main-tunnel-breakthrough-1458/ and...
hello everybody! We everybody have some or other issues with increasing pollution on roads, by the black-grey-white polluted air being thrown by vehicles! So, just lured over this thought and...
lets enumerate the T.V. shows u always hang up to watch...... for ex. lets say mobiles and more on zee buisness, i didn't knew that on discovery etc.
Hello, I am Sachin Thakkar and I am an IT Engineer. I need a VB.Net Book. Please someone help me find it.