My Introduction

Name: -=[ TH3L3G3ND ]=-

*Engineering Trade: COMPUTER SCIENCE

*Occupation
: I AM A STUDENT

Work Experience
: -

*Hobbies & Interests
: I LOVE TO EXPLORE NEW THINGS AND FIND WAYS TO KNOW THEM. MY HOBBIES ARE PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES, SURFING INTERNET AND MANY OTHERS.

*Aim in life
: TO BE A PROFESSIONAL .

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: THIS IS THE SITE I FOUND INTERESTING AND WORTHFUL FOR A ENGINEER. AS I SAID EARLIER I WAS INTERESTED EXPLORING THINGS, WHEN I WAS SEARCHING I FOUND THIS SITE AND FOUND THIS TO BE PRETTY INTERESTING AND ACCORDING ME ITS A GREAT PLEASURE TO BE A PART OF IT.

I MIGHT HAVE JOINED LATE HERE BUT I SUPPOSE MY ENTRY TO BE LATEST AND I EXPECT A WARM WELCOME AND SUPPORT FROM ALL MEMBERS

REGARDS,
-=[ TH3L3G3ND ]=-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, -=[ TH3G3ND ]=- ! ๐Ÿ˜€

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends. We also look forward to active participation from you.

Its never too late on CE. We all are here to help you. Of course, if you think you can help others, please be proactive in doing so ๐Ÿ˜€
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    welcome on CE -=[ TH3L3G3ND ]=-

you sure are a gaming enthusiast. Your CE nick says so ๐Ÿ˜€

explore CE as much as you want and become an active member. I too became addicted once I started involving myself actively here.

best of luck.
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • -=[TH3L3G3ND]=-
    -=[TH3L3G3ND]=-
    I am sure i can help others as i was moderating many others .....helping other members.... and i expect the same and i am glad fr that welcome frm admin and optimystix!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please refrain from using SMS text and pay attention to text formatting (avoid long trail of dots).
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    welcome to CE
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE -=[ TH3L3G3ND ]=-

Keep an active participation with us.
    All the best..!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE!

What games are you playings these days?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome:#-Link-Snipped-# in the CE world
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE -=[ TH3L3G3ND ]=-
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    HI Welcome to CE.

Keep an active participation with us.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iWork suite: Apple has created a version of its iWork productivity suite optimised for the large, touch-screen interface of the iPad. Users can download the three programs โ€“ Pages, the...
Source: WordPress โ€บ Blog WordPress 3.0, Beta 1 WordPress lovers: Here's something that's nothing less than FANTASTIC! WordPress 3.0 beta has been released and it's got great new features! Most...
hiii but how can i make the grip of the arm i have keep in mind to balence of centre of gravity and it can move thorugh the inclined also...๐Ÿ˜
Hey guys, I want to do industrial training this summer for at least two weeks. This is a part of our curriculum and we have one credit for it. I...
Seen a video on YouTube recently, that you liked a lot ? Share it here with us๐Ÿ˜€ As the name suggests, this thread is dedicated for videos related to the...