My Introduction

Name:Prateek S Bhushan

Occupation
: Student of Computer Science
Hobbies & Interests: Chatting
I joined CrazyEngineers because: To Fetch The Information That What's Going On In The Information World.

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Welcome to CE Prateek ๐Ÿ˜€ !

Don't you think you missed a very important part of your introduction "Your aim in life" ๐Ÿ˜
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • coolprateek2007
    coolprateek2007
    thanks raj.๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • coolprateek2007
    coolprateek2007
    @shalini...
    aim yet to decide................
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Prateek. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends ๐Ÿ˜€
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    Welcome to CE
  • Saminder
    Saminder

Add me as a friend..
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    welcome to CE prateek...how you come across to CE & whats your 1st opinion on same
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh, this is the cool Prateek! Welcome!

Patty, which one are you? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to Ce Prateek.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey ... I own a hp pavilion dv5 laptop with windows vista... Some days back I restored the system due to some unknown files and folders such as $recycle.bin,system volume...
Name:Utir Hans *Engineering Trade:Computer Science Location:Jaipur *Occupation: Students(3rd yr) Work Experience: (if applicable) *Hobbies & Interests: programming,net surfing nd travelling knowing new facts specially in d fields of computer *Aim...
what does active and passive technology of 3-d scanner means?
Hi, I am having a problem from the past few days.Whenever I switched on my pc ,I see that my system's date is changed to the 2004 March. For solving...
hey i recently given ma hsc exam .....n i wud lyk 2 noe abt .....sum gud engineering colgz in mumbai offering electronics n telecommunication ..... i wud be gr8ful ...for...