My Intro

Hello My Name is Asih Nugroho
I was still study in univercity of tanjungpura (UNTAN) in West Borneo, take a Informatics Engineering
I was take a part time job as an IT Support in one of construction company.
I hope with join this community i ca learn much about engineers especialy in IT

Replies

• Asih Nugroho
    Asih Nugroho
    oh yea, why i discovered this forum because i was searching abaut flood control technology
    may be moderator can give me a clue because it is not my discipline.
    My place had a disaster about flood
    the problem cause it was:
    1. this area above of sea level.
    2. clogged river
    3. headwater didn't have water proof anymore like green area.
    Goverment in my country was make a project to free the river bank so when rainy season come water can move to the sea, but i think it was useless because sea water dignity is higher than river water.
    may be in this forum I can get sollution for my country
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Engineers Community. Looking forward to see you active here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

give me the procedure to write the test cases for the integration and system testing along with examples.
Guys what is determinant method? Is that the stand method where we find the inverse of matrix by A^-1 = 1/|a| x adj(a) ? Or elementary transformations? AI = A...
hai..i need a technical paper presentation topic for symposium..can you suggest a good one..
Wild life photographer Art Wolfe (Correctly named) photographs animals in their natural habitat when they become almost invisible. Have fun hunting these twenty animals. Some at least are very difficult...
First Switching of Transistors with Magnetism & now Organic transistors,seems like Electronics world is moving lot faster. -Due to high amount of Electronic waste which is not good for Earth's...