My Intro

hello every one.I am the final year student of b.tech in computer science stream . I learned programming languages like c,java,php,c# and technologies jsp and asp.net. I want to be developer in of asp.net

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, Didn't saw anyone discussing gaming at all? Is everyone just digging the books? Discuss about the games you played, upcoming releases, your views, gaming hardware here. Recent games...
Which is the best service provider for Data card? Also mention the tariff rates of Tamilnadu. I Cant get exact answer in Google!!
I AM A FINAL SEMESTER B.E (Hons.) CHEMICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT FROM BITS-PILANI UNIVERSITY..... RIGHT NOW I AM WORKING AS A RESEARCH TRAINEE AT UNILEVER RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT , BANGALORE.... MY...
For more details check this out :: https://www.thinkdigit.com/Software/Windows-8-allegedly-leaked-far-ahead-of_10355.html
i know that intensifier is used to increase the pressure intensity of liquid. I want to know about whether the temperature of water either change or not during operation. and...