My intro..(sry for lateness)

Name: Jprblue

*Engineering Trade:>>> huh.. what does this mean???๐Ÿ˜จ

*Occupation
: university of Mauritius

Work Experience:

*Hobbies & Interests
: Anything related to computer, sports, science and ethics..

*Aim in life
: well..

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: i would like to share more with those who are like me..๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, Jyotsna! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Engineering Trade is your Engineering Discipline / Branch / Stream. Yours is CS.
  • jprblue
    jprblue
    oh.. yes.. lol.. thanks..๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've been planning to visit Mauritius since long. I hope coming October takes me to Mauritius. I just keep looking at beautiful photos on tripadvisor ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to CE. We hope you'll enjoy this site and become an active contributor.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here Jyotsna. What is your job profile at State Bank Of Mauritius? Anything related to computers?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    jprblue
    oh.. yes.. lol.. thanks..๐Ÿ˜‰
    Hehe, it happens with me too. One of my friend once told me that she is placed in Satyam, I told her but other friend told me you are placed in Mahindra. She said both are one and the same. I gave same reaction, "oh, yes!". ๐Ÿ˜
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Jyotsna...!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jprblue
    jprblue
    To abrakadabra: well after having received my HSC Cambridge results..i applied as a trainee for 3months only at the SBM, before university starts.. i had no big post as such.. lol.. just a tiny little trainee.. well but it was a really nice experience.. loved helping others.. and also everyone knew me.. as they were the collegues of my parents.. ๐Ÿ˜€

To K!r@n S!ngu:
    thanks a lot... ๐Ÿ˜€

To Dancer_Engineer:
    lol.. lost in the synonyms of this complicated world..
  • jprblue
    jprblue
    To The_Big_K:
    well, u'll like Mauritius..
    Do try to visit my little island..
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jprblue
    To The_Big_K:
    well, u'll like Mauritius..
    Do try to visit my little island..
    ๐Ÿ˜
    I do want to. What's the best diving location in Mauritius? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to community, Jyotsna !

Nice Avatar. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Jyotsna. Good to have you here.
    Have fun here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • jprblue
    jprblue
    In the north(Grand Baie),
    maybe in the Est(Blue-Bay) and
    West(Flic-en-Flac) i believe...
    There is no coral reefs in the South.. the sea is rough there... due to the South Est Trade winds..

Have a look at these:
    Diving in Mauritius - Mauritius Diving Trips and Diving Packages - Mauritius Attractions
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • jprblue
    jprblue
    to godfather and to sada: thanks loadsss... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Jyotsna!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Welcome to CE Jprblue! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ashish sharma
    ashish sharma
    welcome to CE
  • devanshramen
    devanshramen
    testing crazyengineer signup/login not bad at all

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys I wish to give a paper presentation.... but choosing a topic is the problem.. can anyone please suggest me some topics..
Solve For X is an initiative by Google which still seems to be mysterious to me. Check out following video that talks a bit about the service. The official introduction...
A curated list of 100+ techfest event names for mechanical engineering department. Each event carries its own cool, funky tagline for you to copy.
In 1964 I bought "The World's Great Bridges" by Hubert Shirley Smith. I still have it. https://books.google.co.in/books/about/The_world_s_great_bridges.html?id=-0sFAAAAMAAJ&redir_esc=y I was fascinated by the Firth of Forth Railway Bridge. Thirty years later...
Samsung Galaxy S3 might just launch in May this year and the phone is rumored to have 7 mm thick body. The phone will also have quad-core Exynos CPU and...