My Internship Experience at UBDT College of Engineering

Recently I was joined to internship for one month and I didn't got any certificate from them for what I did there in a small industry but I won't worry because if that I learned a lot of things there .
Internship helps to get a lot of knowledge and by doing that we will get a way how to interact ,how to face difficulties ,how to perform a work,how to be in the society ,what kind of behaviour people wants ,and how should be we should be in our future ...so iam insisting you people that internship is best one to build our carrier life dear friends...

- By vikas hemlanaikar
College: UBDT college of engineering. davangere
Internship @ UBDT COLLEGE of engineering ..DAVANGERE
Duration: in air compressor.... 30days

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I feel very exciting,proud,responsible and purposeful at getting membership in CRAZY ENGINEERS COMMUNITY.I hope all of you will help and mentor me in my futuristic engineering career and my greetings...
Hi. I know this has been discussed many times and asked everywhere on web, but i want to discuss something new here also seeking advise. My first post here was...
How get a job in start up...
my college 120 chemical engg students are there.we are all getting the job for core company or not?
How does current flow in a capacitor? could you please help me?