my hobby-guitar playing

hey friends i have recently joined a guitar class.All my friends are like how will i manage guitar along with studies and that too related to engineering😕.
But isn't it equally important to have talent other than studies.:sad:
If anyone has any information regarding guitar playing then please share it😛

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow 😀 Cool!

Do have a look at one of our old discussions: #-Link-Snipped-#

Welcome to the Guitar club 😀
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    hey, good to know you like to play guitar..what kind of music do you play??
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    yes hobbies are also equally important as studies
  • samaira
    samaira
    well i have recently joined the class so i haven't learned much.But till date i know how to play the tune "happy b-day to u","papa kehte hai"& little bit of "chura liye hai tumne" song😛
  • gohm
    gohm
    It is always good to be versed in many areas. Guitar is easy to learn but tough to master. Enjoy!
  • maria198650
    maria198650
    I agree with u, hobbies should be taken seriously. Nice, that u are so serous for your hobby. All the best.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • samaira
    samaira
    hey thanks for your wishes😀
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    Good Miss.Samaira,
    and you dont need to worry,
    there are many, really many engineers who are very good guitar players and also good in studies...
    all the best with your giutaring
  • samaira
    samaira
    thanks nitin.😛
  • madugula
    madugula
    hi samaira. i am a lover of music. though i love to sing songs rather than playing instruments i would like to appreciate your willingness to learn guitar... i wish you all the best...
  • samaira
    samaira
    thanks a lot for ur wishes dude.But u know its damn hard.I m not getting it proper.HOpe i'll learn it as soon as possible
    " practice " as long as u can..
    for scale practicing u can do it during watching tv e.t.c as well for chords shifting,whn i started i used to hang it on my shoulders and just kept practicing
    so just keep practicing when you get free time
  • samaira
    samaira
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Can any one tell me the practicle applications of finite state automaton thankyou
Hi guys,i m doing project on edge detection in images using fuzzy logic but i don't know much about image processing,can anyone tell me how to procced? Or if anyone...
I am a third year student of scsvmv University(many might not have heard of this name). Its a deemed university at kanchipuram, Tamilnadu. Myself, along with some of my batch...
11: Connect: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?6dc2c6e9a8.png
Trend Micro, provider of virus protection software, has indentified a Trojan that targets Adobe Reader and Acrobat by dropping a backdoor onto computers using JavaScript. The Trojan is called 'Troj_Pidief.Uo'...