my final year project inquiries

hello every one here,i hope u r doing well>>>> i am doing chemical engineering,,, this sem i am going to apply for my final year project,,,,,, and actually i am confused which area of research i should to choose. and my question is any relationship between the final year project and my future job?? my faculty offer some areas of research like environmental( waste water and water treatment) , reaction, modeling and optimization, so pls guys i need some advice to overcome this situation...

thanx alot

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Ceans, Am looking for Project ideas for my final year project in Network security/wireless sensor networks.. Am in final year B.E[IT]..I need to submit my project synopsis in couple...
CEans, Your beloved CrazyEngineers community began its journey on November 26, 2005. Every year, on November 26[SUP]th[/SUP] we celebrate the 'CrazyEngineers Day'. This time, however, we thought of having month-long...
The announcement has been made here about the CrazyEngineers Grand Quiz Contest. If you have any questions, please ask here.: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...lebrations-grand-quiz-contest.html#post188799
it helps to make your website stand out from the crowd. Here are some guide to effectively use forum/ blog. > Find the right forums--> (Shrink D World (The Mega...
Facebook page owners had an option under Resources section, that was named 'send an update', which could be used to send a message to the 2nd inbox of the page...