My debut in something extra

Any kind of feedback will be appreciated

The title is "I was unanswerable!!!!!"

Once my inner soul asks me what i am doing here?

But I was unanswerable!!!!

It continues and asks me what is my aim in life?

why am i here on earth?

Why God sent me on this earth?

what is my purpose to be here?

But i was unanswerable !!!

It laughs at me and i felt shy of myself.

then One day i was walking on road lonely.

There i met a person who was trying to make other people laugh through his funny tricks

for some time, i forget my whole sorrows ,i was just happy.

there i realize answer to my question " we all here are to spread love ,peace and happiness".

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    good going!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thanks vikram
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    nice one.....
  • arunravindran
    arunravindran
    well said goyal...u rock...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are about 7-9 questions on based on analogies. Below are some common types of analogies: 1. Synonyms: e.g. diligent:assiduous 2. Antonyms: e.g. enthrall:bore 3. Member and class: e.g. robin:bird...
Hi, I want to create an Online Laboratory for students, engineers and scientists to come together, discuss and create things virtually before they do it in real world. What approach...
hey friends........can someone help me out in java3d as i am a newbie....and please explain use of opengl in java3d .....where to keep their jar files???and specifically how to use...
Hi ppl.....i have started using ubuntu 9.0.4 and this is my firs time for any open source OS. And i literally don't know anything about it. So plz help me...
CEans, We are extending the 'Best Thread Contributor' competition dates. We'll judge the new threads submitted till August 14 and announce the winner on August 15, 2010. We expect to...