Mxcel 2011 - Kongu Engineering College -17th September 2011

Mxcel is the National level technical symposium held every year by the Mechanical Engineering Association of Kongu Engineering College. This is not just a “symposium” of sorts but is a “legacy” passed on to us from our seniors. With its inception in the year 1996, our illustrious Mxcel is into its 16th edition currently. Every year the event hosts the most dynamic, budding engineers from all over the country under one banner. Mxcel focuses on bringing the best out of all of the participants and in honouring them with attractive prizes, building their self belief. It also provides a chance to interact with the most eminent experts of various industries of our domain, so that our fraternity gains on-site exposure. We extend our warm welcome in inviting you all to this mega event.

Events include:

1. Glider
2. Drag Race
3. Engine Assembly
4. IDP
5. Paper Presentation
6. Project Presentation
7. CAD Modeling
8. Water Rocketry
8. Quiz

To register, check out here:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

FUSION, a national level students’ seminar, is being organized by the Department of Chemical Engineering every year since 1999. FUSION 2011 aims at keeping up its past motive of maintaining...
[video=youtube;scgTDXEAsrs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgTDXEAsrs[/video] Technical Specifications are: Motorola Photon 4G is based on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS. It supports the Worldphone - WiMAX 2500, CDMA 800/1900, WCDMA 850/1900/2100 and GSM 850/900/1800/1900 networks. It...
Many Many Happy Returns of the day whiz! 😀 Have a blast! 🎉
The one-winged, one-foot-long SAMARAI drone just flew a test flight for the Associated Press ahead of its official unveiling at an unmanned vehicle conference next week. On Wednesday, engineers Dave...
Hey all, I am a fourth year student in Communication systems Engineering, I am in a deep need for help if anyone can suggest me graduation project ideas in the...