Music Anyone?

Funny that no one posted about Music, yet ๐Ÿ˜.

I still remember during my engineering days, I got hooked onto Trance and Techno ... twas my 3rd semester, when I heard Hey Boy, Hey Girl, then Out of Control, If everybody looked the same, Alarma ... and many more to come. It was as if I was reborn again, hearing music through a different ear altogether. Those were the days of Napster (it was legal back then), and when that failed, on came Audiogalaxy!! This one was my favourite. Have sat at home through nightouts and downloaded entire albums ... Chemical brothers, Paul Oakie, DJ Tiesto, Trentmueller, Paul Van Dyk, Armin Van Buuren ... some of my favourites.

Who else listens to the gods?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    :sshhh: Talk about Gods? Forgot Beatles? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I'm into Elvis, Beatles, ABBA, EAGLES & LOBO! There's so much to talk here, I don't know where to start!

Napster...๐Ÿ˜• ...Nostalgic ...I am!

-The Big K-
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Thank the lord for Torrents ๐Ÿ˜€

PS - Just got a 2500 W speaker set today ... Paul Oakenfold on BBC Radio One, 2006 ... two hours straight
  • devesh
    devesh
    rightnow i m havin a hangover of "JAL"-the pakistani band.

i m a die hard fan of the band "JAL".u know........ their music n style of singing is soooooooooo much touching......... n soothing.all the songs r like of"no nonsense" content.n yes the very well known singer "atif aslam" who was the eX-vocalist of the same band;he too is a gr8 singer.n now this singer headed to india with some gr8 nos.....which has made today's youth trying out their larynx power along with the songs

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

well!this is an era of hi-fi technology.and today's human being's virtually eat,drink&sleep tecnology!wait,i mentioned sleep,rite?:sleeping: yes!i did mention sleep! ie. what i mean to say is that howmuch ever technology...
CEans! I wish a very HaPpy & Prosperous New Year to all Crazy Engineers! May the new year bring you lots of exciting times & success. Let us create a...
I'm sure, this one is going to touch your emotions. ๐Ÿ˜ Lately, I've met many die-hard Microsoft haters who think Microsoft products are all screwed up. This thread is dedicated...
why such a particular selections of keys to unlock in xp ?????is it randow or is there some reason ????
#Posting on behalf of our editor-in-chief, Mayur# Hello CEans, Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year. Let the new year bring lot of new ideas and inspire one...