Multitaskers make lousy multitaskers!

A Interesting article found on web.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    may be its true. I multi task a alot and finally land up messed up. When I consicously take care not to multi task and focus on one task at given point of time I observed I retained better and as well was qucik doing it.
  • gohm
    gohm
    This just follows the rule of specialization: jack of all trades, master of none

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, this is Nami. I am a student of computer science. While learning C++, I faced a query about operator overloading using friend function. I am pretty clueless about how...
Do you use your Core 2 Duo, for surfing the internet, making presentations or replying to e-mails? You can use the idle time on your computer (Windows, Mac, Linux) to...
hi frnz...!!!i m stdnt of b.tech1 7th sem..i hv 2 submit a mini prjct so i wnt 2 knw 4rm u wht tpc shud i hv 2 choose..
1. The 1st male singer who won d NATIONAL AWARD....???? a)Mahendra kapoor b)Mohd Rafi c)Mukesh d)Manna De 2. 1st male tourist who went 2 space just 2 visit dere by...
Im final year student of civil engineering desperate to find a hot topic for project in structural engineering... anybody help please 😕😕😕...