CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Manashree Thokal • 02 Jul, 2012
By using Multi User Chat System application people can chat with friends in the network area (LAN) by using intranet mailing. This should work fine under any operating system.

Abstract:

Multi User Chat System uses the Abstract Window Toolkit (AWT); which is used to create scrollbars, button layouts. Swings are used for creating list controls, buttons, labels, tree controls, table controls. Applets are used to provide the standard interface between the applet and the browser environment.

The Server socket class is used to create servers that listen for either local or remote client programs to connect to them on published ports. And hence, carries out the communication. Chat- communication should be provided using this.

Requirements:
  • Core Java
  • Swing
  • Servlets
  • Oracle
3k views

Related Posts

@sirisha mummareddi · Jul 31, 2015

I am studying B.TECH final year Computer Science and Engineering and I completed internship in June 2015.I searched for the Internship offering companies in my III B.TECH and I chose...
6.6k views

@Insatiable · Dec 19, 2010

hey friends i wanna know what kind of skills (Technical) are required in person so as to get selected in a big MNC like infy???? And if i know just...
9.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 14, 2014

Lava Mobiles has got us something that we can look forward to this weekend. The company has announced that it will be launching its new smartphone in a brand new...
5.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 27, 2015

We recently told you about the upcoming projects planned by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and how the new chairman plans to execute the various missions. Well, adding another...
5.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 6, 2014

CDAC conducts C-CAT (common admission test) all over India to select candidates for the post-graduate diploma courses. A lot of engineering graduates appear for the test. This article aims to...
27.5k views