MTS MBlaze Review

MTS has introduced MBLAZE Wireless Broadband service which offers speeds upto 3.1 MBPS. I wish to know how is the service.

Can someone here review the MTS MBlaze Service?

Replies

• ptmujeeb
    ptmujeeb
    I am using MBlaze from the city Cochin, Keral. sadly I am not satified with its performance, usually at evening 7 to 10 time it become dead slow , may be slowerthan its old dial up connection.
  • subhashisdatta
    subhashisdatta
    Please don’t buy this product even it is free.

That is a most useless company I ever had. Their customer service is very poor. After perches you will face a lot of problems and you will don’t have any help from them. so avoid this company b’coz I’m a big sufferer . They took 1000 Rs recharge on deactivated no. and refund nothing. They offer to give Reebok shoes but Just some people can find it. Please don’t buy this product even it is free.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Please don’t buy this product even it is free.

subhashisdatta
    That is a most useless company I ever had. Their customer service is very poor. After perches you will face a lot of problems and you will don’t have any help from them. so avoid this company b’coz I’m a big sufferer . They took 1000 Rs recharge on deactivated no. and refund nothing. They offer to give Reebok shoes but Just some people can find it. Please don’t buy this product even it is free.
    That's what I've been hearing from lot of MTS customers. Many have switched to Tata Docomo & BSNL.
  • vaib840
    vaib840
    I am having tatadocomo 3g stick.....which is giving a high speed and good connectivity........just feeling out of space by using it.....and lightining fast speed
  • anujnarwal
    anujnarwal
    i m in rohtak, haryana........with 999 plan of MTS...........surfing is very good..............in dwnloing i get 100-110 kbps speed...........

not even one connection problem till now.................nice product & gr8 service .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Meaning: to renovate Use: The old temple is being furbished for the forthcoming festival. Syn: furnish, equip
Meaning:free of charge Use: The orphans were allowed into the theatre gratis. Syn: complimentary, on the house
The rumors are out that Google Me is Google's Facebook Rival. If Google uses its current social properties (youTube, maps, docs, lattitude et al.) to build 'Google Me' to rival...
VolksWagen Vento has been introduced by the company in India. The price is in the range of INR 7,00,000 - 9,00,000. Can someone post a review of the car?
I invite CEans to post reviews of Sharda University for engineering admissions. It would help lot of our wannabe CEans in deciding whether to opt for the college or not....