MTECh/MS or B.E

I am currently in 3rd year of electronics and electrical engineering .Although i am about to complete my B.E within one and a half year ,it doesn't feel like it would make me a good enough engineer( by this i mean i doesnt feel technical enough to be a good engineer😕) . And i also know that it is the case not only with me but with many other students as well.
Research: I am not sure (By this i mean working in a research institute as a career option)
Technical job(electronics field): This is what i actually want. And i want to know how to achieve this.My academics records are average till now (And i have already told that i dont feel technical enough)
Is my B.e degree enough or should i go for MS/M.tech ??
I am particularly interested in the field of DSP but am not sure how to get a good career out of it.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hello vaibhav
    If you want to go for research then i would recommend you to better go for Mtech
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Vaibhav,
    There is a similar thread in this forum, I suggest you follow it.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • THEPUNISHER
    THEPUNISHER
    We both are on the same boat

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone, An Irish company is launching a new motor technology called E-Orbo. The interesting thing about their technology is they claim it produces torque without back EMF. This seems...
I m a civil engg stdent from bit mesra,ranchi..... my 4th is goin 2 start....i dont have any idea regarding trainin n all...so plzz help me out.....whenn izz the right...
I am doing 2nd year BE Mech in Coimbatore. I want to know the companies offering in-plant training for mechanical engineering students in chennai.
what are memory segments and segment regiter? explain role of both in a computer system? let if i am working on word file then processor perform what activties ..i mean...
In the given figure, initially switch is closed. On opening the switch the charge that will flow through the battery will be