Ms in usa

hi my name is karthik........iam totally in a dilemma now...i finished my b.tech in ECE from the university of calicut.....last year...(2010)...i have been working as a physics teacher for the past 8 months...iam planning to write mty GRE and get admissions during the november october opening....i love aerospace and aeronautical engineering a lot and would like to pursue a ms in the same......is it possible for me to do a ms in aeronautical engg after doing my bachelors in ece.....please help me with some good universities wheere i can apply and what i should do....
thank u

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @karthik: I am sure you can apply for MS in aerospace if thats where your interest lies. Did you google for some information on some of the best universities for the same?
  • kaksindia
    kaksindia
    if not aerospace...iam happy with avionics........atleast it has the stream of electronics in it......i just wanna know the college s whi9ch provide them
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi

Since you are talking about pursuing masters, it becomes kind of imperlative that you have a strong bachelors background . I came to know through few friends of mine pursuing MS that, in case the universities find that your current skills are inadequate , they might ask you to pick few other coruses before starting your masters. Few Advanced subjects in Masters have prerequisite basic knowledge as mandatory.

In case you have alreay zeroed upon universities, I suggest you contact the student central of that university and explain your situation

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello every one.. i need some help and ideas here.. i have a project to make "car parking counter" for up to 99 slots.. the idea in its simplest form...
the wheel of train and rail both are made up of steel . why the wheels not get damaged by rubbing. tell me about the the arrangement of wheels and...
This thread is dedicated to all the terms and words used by Civil and Structural engineers.๐Ÿ˜€
I just want to ask what is the difference between the subject Hydraulics from the subject Hydrology???๐Ÿ˜• What are the lessons to be discussed on this two subject?? Why is...
hi ๐Ÿ˜‰ m in 2nd yr pursuin btech in electronics n comm engg. ..... wz planning to join summer training course in embedded systems / networking from CDAC mohali ...๐Ÿ˜’...