MS in Us without any research experience

Can I go for MS in Us without any research experience ? Done by B tech from NIT nagpur .. I can get good gre score .. I am worried about admission .. cause I am not into top 15 and worried abt Letter of recommendations ..

Replies

• mechky
    mechky
    Even I need the answer for the same question.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Did you take GRE? What is your score? Lots of universities use a combination of score+research experience(papers presented)+overal academic score to decide the admission.
  • Mahesh Shelke
    Mahesh Shelke
    act i have some guys from my clg only .. getting admision into UV like cincinnati n ASU .. wich decent GPA and Good GRE score .. but I still need info

mechky
    Even I need the answer for the same question.
  • Mahesh Shelke
    Mahesh Shelke
    nah Havent taken .. if thers chances to get admission i ll take gre

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

??? Error using ==> evalfismex Illegal parameters in fisGaussianMF() --> sigma = 0 Error in ==> evalfis at 84 [output,IRR,ORR,ARR] = evalfismex(input, fis, numofpoints); Error in ==> myfuzz1 at 28...
Computer Science and Engineering Student 3rd Year Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Sikkim Hello Everyone..!! I am really new to a community of this kind. Of course, I am into...
Name: SHYAM PATEL Location: gujarat Aim in life: want to do job in BMW's R&D department
Hi everyone, There's a foam tank used in a firefighting system and i want to protect the foam from the outside temperature. So what I want to do is insulate...
Any type of programming problem put here and get many solutions from many CE..