MS in Netwroking guidence needed

Hi All

I am planning to write GRE on FEB of 2009 and i am planning to join the september 2009 , i have been hearing for the past few moths that US economy and job opportunities have went down.so i dont know how it will affect the MS Aid and the Jobs after MS.Actually I have to work few years there to get the money that i have invested for the course.Is it ok to apply for the september intake , i dont know , expecting ur guidence , sorry for the long post.

Regards
Ganesh_Don

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's not a long post. We expect all our users to post as much information as they can, because it helps others to answer the query.

In my opinion, recession in US should not affect your decision of appearing for GRE. Take the GRE, get the score, if you don't get good score, appear again! No one will be able to predict the job scenario in US in 2011-12. The fact is, if you are good with the studies, you will get a job.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    yeah the scenario in US..applies to students from normal colleges if you can probably get admitted in atleast top 20 colleges then...you can have a safe and normal life without worrying about Job security
  • ganesh_don
    ganesh_don
    Thanks All for ur guidance...........

Regards

Ganesh_don

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys I m 4m India 😁
dear sir, I am a second year civil engineering student ,studying at MIT,Manipal. I request everyone o help me out with some kind of training in my feild.I would love...
Protocol: Name: Adan *Engineering Trade: I haxed my gfx card, work'd for 5mins then died. 'nuff said! Location: Cradled in the great bosom of Moreno Valley, Ca *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed <--...
hi all i m working on face detection in realtime means i m use the video files for face detection i done the code for to connect webcam and its...
i wish to have some knowledge in robotics. where shud i start?😕