MS eyes for a big deal

Hi CEans. Its a good news especially for students that IT Giant of the world Major Microsoft has partnered with likes of HP and Pearson to launch a new tablet for higher educational students which could feed the hungry of engineering and management streams. The giants jointly will launch this tablet with windows 8.1 OS with a large 10.1 inch named Omni 10 from HP which features a embedded content from Pearson and MS office for higher education space. It would be priced at Rs.29,999. We had a similar launch in february where Acer launched its Iconia W4-820 priced at Rs.24,999 with Acer,MBD group and tata teleservice for private schools (k6-12 level).
HP-Omni-10-34
Ms India head arun Rajamani ahs said that it would be a great tab that was customised to reach students requirements with interactive and impressive technology.He also added that HP has a market potential to address omni10 to 5 million students pursuing engineering and management students.

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Source😁eccanChronicle

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WordPress arguably is one of the best content management systems available, used by millions of blogs, websites and e-commerce portals. The CMS has attracted several developers; from the beginners to...
BSNL Selfcare Login: https://selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal seems to be flawd. I've been trying to get through the login window for the past 20 minutes but all my efforts have been fruitless. For...
Lytro, the company that amazed us all by its first one-of-its-kind boxy camera released in 2012. And now it is back in action by launching its new light-field camera called...
It all started with USB (3.0) guys upgrading the speeds to 5 Gbps and the Thunderbolt folks introducing the game-changer at 10 Gb/s. The latest Thunderbolt 2 offers 20 Gb/s...
I'm looking for a native app of Google Scholar on my iPhone. However, I can't find out the best apps. I need to find documents and read them on iphone,...