MS after B. Tech in computer science

Hi guys
I'm in third year of my graduation and i want to know courses i can opt for doin an MS degree... my interests are in computer hardware and graphics. please help... It's high time for me...

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    padfootstrikes
    Hi guys
    I'm in third year of my graduation and i want to know courses i can opt for doin an MS degree... my interests are in computer hardware and graphics. please help... It's high time for me...

First welcome to our CE family. Introduce your self in CE-Introductions.

And this is not the particular section to ask your question.. You have to ask this type of questions in
    CE- Careers | Jobs |Higher Education section.

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY..
  • padfootstrikes
    padfootstrikes
    hey, who moved my query in this section??? strange, but good... whoever it was, thanks a lot!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As per the template, here we are Trade:Mechanical Engineer. Occupation:Student. Hobbies:Reading, blogging, travelling, Music, photography. Aim:is still to be figured out! I joined CrazyEngineers: to keep in touch with the...
Hai friends..! 😁😁😁 We are seeing that most of us are using quotations at the end of each post. ;-) How it will be if we collect the good quotations..?...
Can any one help me about doing any projects based on electronics? please post the links. thanking you, regards, Bharat
Hello all ceans i need help of you . I have thinked over the project "reuse of generated power for power generation" .Would you please help me in this regard?

Hi!

hey guys... nice to see a dedicated website for nutcases like us! I am Abhishek Mishra, a newbie here at Crazy Engineers! I am doing my graduation from PTU. B.Tech...