Mr

Hi I am Phila currently pursuing a degree in electrical engineering as a Technologist.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. :welcome:
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Phila! Looking forward to your interactions in the electrical and other forum sections.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Phila!
    Do say more about you... 😀 How did you find CE?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there am currently stuck and in search for electrical project ideas for my final project can anyone suggest ideas or where I can locate somethin I am working in...
Thread fasteners explained in depth in this Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. G. Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the...
Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof.B.Maiti, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.
Want to understand shaft coupling? Check out this Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. G. Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss...
Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof .B. Maiti , Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.