Mr. Hari Prasad will present paper on Security Analysis of India’s Electronic Voting

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Mr. Hari Prasad, who was arrested few days ago got bail and is ready to present a paper on hacking Indian EVM in Chicago.

The annual conference is considered a prestigious one among researchers and analysts working on security aspects of computers and communications. “I am coordinating with other experts. Our presentation was ranked No 1 among the final 54 selected and will be the opening presentation,” Hari Prasad told Newsline.

Check out our exclusive Small Talk with Mr. Hari Prasad: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Re: Mr. Hari Prasad will present paper on Security Analysis of India’s Electronic Vot

At last he overcome the opposing forces. His efforts will be source of inspiration for those who fear opposing the ridiculous & outdated system.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Engine problem prompts US Toyota Corolla recall | News | The Engineer Leading Japanese car maker, Toyota will recall ~1.3 million Corolla & Matrix models manufactured between 2005-2008 sold...
I usually use my cellphone in an elevator/lift and I always encounter problems with my signal. My call will either be dropped or the experience poor voice quality. What are...
what are the things that i need to consider in implementing leaky cables in In-Building Solution? In the design I will not be utilizing antenna since I will replace it...
Hello friends, I try to write a program for stop watch with the help of applet(not swing) and thread. I completed to make the thread for this check out this...
For which of the following pairs of integers is the least common multiple of the integers minus their greatest common divisor the greatest? A) 3.12 B) 5.6 C) 10.20 D)...