Mphasis- How is the company? Any CEans working there?

Hello Ceans

I was placed in Mphasis 2014 batch and got the letter of intent also recently.HR told us that we will be in the Application team.
Could any one say me about the company,job profile(Application team/services)?

I am happy that i was placed in a good company to my knowledge,but still want to know the experiences of any CE ans working over there and want to know about the job profile i got as only my seniors could help me.

The company had a condition that we need to sign the bond for a period of 2 years with 2.5 lakh package for a B.E graduate.?What may the reason behind the bond? Any negative sense?
Looking @#-Link-Snipped-# reply on this post.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mphasis is a reputed company and to the best of my knowledge is very good to start your career with. I do not know about the Application domain; therefore can't comment on it.

Bond of 2 years is made mandatory by several companies because freshers get trained for a few months and then leave the company for a better package. To avoid that many companies require that the employee stay with them at least for 2 years. There is nothing 'negative' about it; except for in situations where you must leave the company. You'll be required to pay the company a sum defined in the bond if you leave the company before completing 2 years of employment.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

News: Four new gases are discovered which cause Ozone layer depletion. Scientists at the University of Angelia claim to discover four new man-made gases which are contributing to depletion of...
Light becomes the major necessity especially when you are out on a camping trip and there is no electricity. A South African designer and social entrepreneur Michael Suttner designed a...
UC Web Inc. has released a new browser designed specifically for Android tablets and phablets. As per UC Web, the new UC Browser HD 3.0 has been developed to perfectly...
A newly developed pair of Hi-tech glasses will help surgeons detect cancer cells during the surgery itself, thus avoiding the need of follow-up surgeries. Presently, there exists a fierce competition...
The website that leaked Microsoft's Cortana has now leaked the purported 'Wi-Fi Sense' feature in a 30-second video. The website unleashthephones.com said that the "Wi-Fi Sense" feature helps users with...