Mphasis an HP company recruiting

Mphasis recruiting 2008/09/10 freshers .please upload your CVs on

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hey Mphasis have recruited a lot of our college's IT freshers..😀
    even the call letters arrived early... they are starting the training this month
  • adlin
    adlin
    cooldudeiet
    Mphasis recruiting 2008/09/10 freshers .please upload your CVs on

#-Link-Snipped-#

hi
    can you tell me where to upload resume..?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @adlin: I believe this link will be useful : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I have posted this link in july.so may be they have called the selected candidates.
  • Reya
    Reya
    how much is the annual income?
  • janbee shaik
    janbee shaik
    Hi friends..
    This is janbee shaik, I wrote the Mphasis test on 21st dec, 2010 at CMR college Hyderabad. I dnt know whether the results came r not. If u know plz send a msg to me..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there anyone who can tell me which course is equivalent to M.Tech. excluding DOEACC "C" level. And in industrial qualification which course is equivalent to M.Tech.? According to AICTE...
gt ny idea of courses related to analysis (finite element) other than ansys & its employment oppurtunuties
MTS has introduced MBLAZE Wireless Broadband service which offers speeds upto 3.1 MBPS. I wish to know how is the service. Can someone here review the MTS MBlaze Service?
Meaning: to renovate Use: The old temple is being furbished for the forthcoming festival. Syn: furnish, equip
Meaning:free of charge Use: The orphans were allowed into the theatre gratis. Syn: complimentary, on the house